War Powers Resolution [electronic resource] : Fifteen Years of Experience
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (53 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Executive-legislative relations.
Intervention (International law).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines provisions of the War Powers Resolution, Supreme Court decision against legislative veto, reporting requirements, congressional consultation, and proposed amendments. Also considers cases of military intervention in El Salvador, Honduras, Lebanon, Libya, and the Persian Gulf.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. War Powers Resolution: Fifteen Years of Experience
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|