Defense Department's Drug Law Enforcement and Narcotics Interdiction Responsibilities [electronic resource] : A Comparison of House and Senate Amendments in the Defense Authorization Act of 1989.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Armed Forces.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compares the provisions of House and Senate amendments to the Defense Authorization Act of 1989, aimed at expanding the role of the armed forces in civilian drug traffic interdiction.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Defense Department's Drug Law Enforcement and Narcotics Interdiction Responsibilities
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|