Iran/Contra Affair [electronic resource] : Implications for the National Security Adviser and the NSC Staff.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the role of the National Security Council in the making and conduct of national defense policy since 1947, and specifically in the Iran-Contra affair.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Iran/Contra Affair
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|