Availability of Trained Persons To Implement the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (26 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Personnel management.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the availability and training of persons to implement the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act of 1986, which sets deadlines for school asbestos inspection, evaluation, and abatement.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Availability of Trained Persons To Implement the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|