Central and Eastern European Science and Technology in Transition and the U.S. Response [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic assistance.
Science -- International cooperation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes the scientific and technological development and needs of Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union, and reviews U.S. measures to support these nations in their post-independence transition.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Central and Eastern European Science and Technology in Transition and the U.S. Response
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|