Drug Control [electronic resource] : Federal Financial Assistance to State and Local Governments Through the Byrne Program
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (65 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the Edward Byrne Memorial State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance Programs, which provide Federal criminal justice assistance to State and local governments in their drug control efforts. Also examines reauthorization issues and State procedures for distributing funds to localities. Includes bibliography.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Drug Control: Federal Financial Assistance to State and Local Governments Through the Byrne Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|