Bank Failures and the Deposit Insurance Fund [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Bank failures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the scope of recent bank failures and the condition of the Deposit Insurance Fund. Analyzes causes of these failures, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation procedures, and deposit insurance funding and reform.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Bank Failures and the Deposit Insurance Fund
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|