Salmon and Smelt on the Pacific Coast [electronic resource] : Endangered Species Act Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews issues raised by petitions to add salmon and other anadromous fishes in Pacific Coast rivers to the listing of endangered and threatened species under authority of the Endangered Species Act (ESA). Considers the effect of ESA listing on hydroelectric power generation, commercial and recreational fisheries, Native American treaty fisheries, irrigation, recreation, and other water-related activities.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Salmon and Smelt on the Pacific Coast
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|