International Environmental Issues [electronic resource] : Overview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Air -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents summaries on global environmental issues, and international and congressional measures. Covers climate change, ozone depletion, air and marine pollution, biological diversity, deforestation, debt-for-nature swaps, waste shipment, trade issues, and the UN Conference on Environment and Development.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. International Environmental Issues
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|