Emergency Food Needs and Affected Populations in the Horn of Africa [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- International relief.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews and summarizes assessments by the UN World Food Program, UN Food and Agriculture Organization, and Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance of emergency food needs and populations affected in Ethiopia, Sudan, and Somalia. Provides estimates of cost to U.S. of providing additional emergency food aid.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Emergency Food Needs and Affected Populations in the Horn of Africa
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|