IRA Alternatives [electronic resource] : A Comparison of Taxpayer Benefits.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Individual retirement accounts.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compares taxpayer benefits under existing types of individual retirement account plans, in legislation proposed by Sens. Roth and Packwood making contributions nondeductible and imposing no tax on withdrawals, and in legislation proposed by Sen. Bentsen allowing deduction of one-half of contributions that are currently nondeductible.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. IRA Alternatives
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|