Social and Private Rates of Return To Research and Development in Industry [electronic resource] : An Introduction.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews evidence on the divergence between the social and private returns to R&D conducted in the private sector. Assesses underlying economic theory that society economically benefits when Government supports R&D to supplement insufficient levels of private R&D.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Social and Private Rates of Return To Research and Development in Industry
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|