Mixing Banking and Commerce Using Federal Deposit Insurance [electronic resource] : Industrial Banks and Nonbank Banks.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Banks and banking.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines industrial banks and nonbank banks as models for future efforts to combine commercial banking with commerce.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Mixing Banking and Commerce Using Federal Deposit Insurance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|