Federal Forfeiture Funds [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (32 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
Searches and seizures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes special funds used to distribute revenue collected in the Federal law enforcement process. Covers the Department of Justice Asset Forfeiture Fund, the Customs Forfeiture Fund, the Special Forfeiture Fund, and the Crime Victims Fund. Includes list of Federal forfeiture statutes.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Forfeiture Funds
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|