Financial Services Holding Companies [electronic resource] : Diversified Interstate Bankers?.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (26 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Banks and banking.
Real estate business.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Evaluates arguments for and against the Treasury Department approach to bank diversification, which could permit the operation of interstate bank holding companies with separately capitalized and noninsured affiliates engaged in sale of securities, insurance, real estate services, and industrial operations.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Financial Services Holding Companies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|