North American Free Trade Agreement [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (62 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Executive-legislative relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses issues concerning the extension of fast-track implementation authority of the President to the North American Free Trade Agreement. Considers the effects of the trade agreement on U.S. employment and wages; and on Mexican human rights, labor, health and safety, environmental, and illegal drug trafficking control standards.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. North American Free Trade Agreement
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|