Power Marketing Administrations [electronic resource] : A Time for Change?.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Expenditures, Public.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines proposal to sell the Federal Government's five power marketing administrations (PMAs). Provides a brief description of the PMAs, as well as analysis of the deficit reduction effect, consumer consequences, and other considerations related to such a sale.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Power Marketing Administrations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|