Legal Services Corporation [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Legal aid.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on and pro-con arguments concerning the Legal Services Corporation, which distributes Federal funds to local legal aid organizations to pay for the representation of poor people in civil legal matters.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Legal Services Corporation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|