Items in the Department of Defense Budget That May Not Be Directly Related to Traditional Military Capabilities [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (24 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides tables identifying items in annual DOD budgets for FY90-FY95, which have been questioned regarding their contribution to DOD's primary military mission of deterring and fighting wars.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Items in the Department of Defense Budget That May Not Be Directly Related to Traditional Military Capabilities
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|