Rural Water Supply and Sewer Systems [electronic resource] : Background Information.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Rural conditions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on requirements imposed by the Safe Drinking Water Act and the Clean Water Act that impact drinking water quality and wastewater treatment in rural areas. Examines regulatory requirements, Federal assistance programs from several Federal agencies and departments, and Department of Agriculture water and waste disposal grants and loans.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Rural Water Supply and Sewer Systems
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|