Defense Contractor Fraud [electronic resource] : The Issue of Lawsuits by Private Parties.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Actions and defenses.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the False Claims Act, which provides for penalties, as well as damages, against any person who knowingly presents, or causes to be presented, to an officer of the U.S. Government, a fraudulent claim for payment or approval. Discusses qui tam amendments to the Act whereby private parties may initiate civil actions against defendants believed to have committed fraud against the Government.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Defense Contractor Fraud
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|