Federal National Mortgage Association [electronic resource] : "Fannie Mae" and Its Impact 2000 Program.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Emigration and immigration.
Federal aid to housing.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes new "impact 2000" program announced by the Federal National Mortgage Association ("Fannie Mae"), which assists prospective homebuyers in underserved markets, including individuals classified as low- and moderate income, minority, new immigrant, or from inner city/distressed communites.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Federal National Mortgage Association
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|