Predatory Pricing and State Below-Cost Pricing Statues [electronic resource] : Brief Discussion.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews theory of Federal antitrust law which allows for the concept of predatory pricing, discusses the history of State unfair sales practice law prohibiting sales below cost, and briefly assesses the efficacy of such laws.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Predatory Pricing and State Below-Cost Pricing Statues
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|