Legal Issues Related to Livestock Watering in Federal Grazing Districts [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (70 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Animal industry.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines legal history of livestock watering in Federal grazing districts. Reviews administrative positions of the Department of Interior and USDA on water rights for grazing purposes; and discusses Congressional legislation regarding water and Federal rangelands.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Legal Issues Related to Livestock Watering in Federal Grazing Districts
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|