Neighborhood Schools Improvement Act [electronic resource] : A Comparison of H.R. 3320 and S. 2.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Education and state -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compares provisions of House and Senate bills intended to help State and local educational agencies meet the six National Education Goals adopted by President Bush and the governors.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Neighborhood Schools Improvement Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|