Federal Food Assistance Legislation, 1935-1991 [electronic resource] : Chronology and Brief Description.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (48 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents chronology of domestic Federal food assistance laws passed since 1935. Includes provisions for food stamp; school lunch and breakfast; summer and child care food; special and commodity supplemental food for women, infants, and children; elderly nutrition; and commodity donation programs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Food Assistance Legislation, 1935-1991
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|