Carbon Taxes [electronic resource] : Cost-Effective Environmental Control or Just Another Tax?
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (34 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Air -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews proposals for carbon taxes as a market-based mechanism to control emissions of carbon dioxide. Estimates the benefits, revenue, economic impact, and effect on energy mix of such a tax.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Carbon Taxes: Cost-Effective Environmental Control or Just Another Tax?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|