Vietnam [electronic resource] : Procedural and Jurisdictional Questions Regarding Possible Normalization of U.S. Diplomatic and Economic Relations
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (42 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Diplomatic and consular service.
International economic relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews U.S. legal and regulatory restrictions on U.S.-Vietnam relations. Addresses specific procedural and jurisdictional questions involved in normalizing diplomatic, consular, economic, and other relations. Presents a range of possible U.S. diplomatic and economic policy actions. Includes map.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Vietnam: Procedural and Jurisdictional Questions Regarding Possible Normalization of U.S. Diplomatic and Economic Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|