Navy DDG-51 Destroyer Procurement Rate [electronic resource] : Issues and Options for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (70 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Defense contracts.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses options for modernizing the Navy's surface combatant force by procuring additional Arleigh Burke (DDG-51) class destroyers or modernizing existing surface ships. Assesses various implications for DoD funding requirements, U.S. military capabilities, and the defense industry. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Navy DDG-51 Destroyer Procurement Rate
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|