Vocational Education and Special Populations [electronic resource] : Reauthorization Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (45 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal aid to education.
People with disabilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews issues involved in reauthorization of the Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Applied Technology Education Act, authorizing Federal grants for State and local vocational education, and focusing on program access for disabled and disadvantaged students. Examines current statutes and regulations affecting the Perkins Act, including the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. Summarizes policy options for 104th Congress reauthorizing legislation.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Vocational Education and Special Populations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|