Health Care Reform [electronic resource] : An Employer Mandate and Small Business.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (28 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Health insurance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews legislation in the 103rd Congress requiring small business owners to contribute to the cost of health insurance for their employees. Analyzes short- and long-run economic effects of such a mandate. Includes data on employee health insurance coverage, 1992.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Health Care Reform
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|