How Long Does It Take New Retirees To Recover the Value of Their Social Security Taxes? [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Social security.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Estimates the length of time it takes to recover social security tax contributions. Presents alternative calculations for 1994 retirees aged 65 at three different earnings levels after a full career of social security-covered jobs. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. How Long Does It Take New Retirees To Recover the Value of Their Social Security Taxes?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|