Homosexuality [electronic resource] : Selected Studies and Review of Possible Origins.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Government document
1 online resource (36 pages) : digital, PDF file
Social sciences -- Research.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines possible biological and environmental causes of homosexuality. Defines sexual orientation and homosexuality; and presents theories, case studies, and research on genetic, neurobiological, and behavioral components of homosexuality.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Homosexuality
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|