European Union's Ban on Hormone-Treated Meat [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Food adulteration and inspection.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the European Union (EU) ban on imports of meat derived from animals treated with growth hormones, U.S. reactions to the ban, the Uruguay Round agreement on sanitary and phytosanitary measures used to restrict imports, and World Trade Organization dispute settlement panel decisions on the U.S. challenge to the EU meat hormone ban.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. European Union's Ban on Hormone-Treated Meat
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|