Strengthening the International Monetary System [electronic resource] : Lessons of the Mexican Crisis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Business cycles.
Saving and investment.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Briefly reviews major elements in the Mexico financial crisis of the mid-1990s. Examines the international monetary system in relation to the Mexican crisis and addresses questions of IMF surveillance of countries to provide an early-warning system, the adequacy of IMF resources, the potential moral hazard created by the IMF by enabling countries to accumulate debt, the idea of a national bankruptcy policy, and international capital flows.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Strengthening the International Monetary System
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|