Afghanistan [electronic resource] : Current Issues and U.S. Policy Concerns
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic assistance.
Sanctions (International law)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides historical background on the political instability of Afghanistan. Examines Afghanistan's regional context, the humanitarian crisis, and peace efforts and proposals; and addresses other U.S. policy concerns and U.S. sanctions on Afghanistan.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Afghanistan: Current Issues and U.S. Policy Concerns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|