Baseball Strike and Federal Policy [electronic resource] : An Economic Analysis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (26 pages) : digital, PDF file
Strikes and lockouts.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews the antitrust exemption of the baseball industry and the history of player salaries as background to the labor dispute between players and team owners over the need for a salary capitolo Suggests various options to restore competitive balance and revenues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Baseball Strike and Federal Policy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|