U.S. Trade [electronic resource] : Proposals to Reorganize the Trade Policy Structure.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews current structure of trade policy, previous trade reorganization efforts, and legislative proposals in the 104th Congress to reorganize the trade policymaking structure of the executive branch; and addresses policy questions.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. Trade
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|