Campaign Finance Legislation in the 104th Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Campaign funds.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Lists and briefly summarizes House and Senate bills that would reform Federal campaign finance laws. Shows the number, principal sponsor, title, summary of key provisions, date introduced, committee referral, and any legislative action taken for each of the 58 bills introduced in the 104th Congress as of 2/1/96.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Campaign Finance Legislation in the 104th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|