"Asian Values" and Asian Assertiveness [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Interests and Policy.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the debate over the existence and significance of a unique, culturally-based, indigenous Asian value system from political and economic perspectives. Examines the origins of the issue, what "Asian values" are, whether they can be empirically determined, U.S. response options, and the future of the issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. "Asian Values" and Asian Assertiveness
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|