What Is a Sustainable Long-Term Growth Rate for the U.S.? Historical and International Evidence [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic policy.
Gross domestic product.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines determinants of long-term economic growth (as measured by per capita GDP), the history of long-term growth in industrial economies, and the historical record of economic efficiency improvement, so as to determine a creditable maximum figure for long-term national economic growth.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. What Is a Sustainable Long-Term Growth Rate for the U.S.? Historical and International Evidence
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|