Oklahoma City Bombing [electronic resource] : Underlying Federal Response Authorities
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Criminal procedure.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes the Federal security, response and recovery, and counterterrorism authorities mobilized in reaction to, and Federal and State laws implicated in, the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Oklahoma City Bombing: Underlying Federal Response Authorities
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|