Immigrant Skills [electronic resource] : Trends and Policy Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (39 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Emigration and immigration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes the occupational employment distributions of native-born and foreign-born workers by period of entry into the U.S., explores occupational preferences of recent immigrants by admission category, and discusses implications for U.S. immigration policy. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Immigrant Skills
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|