Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty [electronic resource] : Russian Attitudes and Implications for US Interests.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Arms control.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Addresses the Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty of 1990, created to establish lower balance of major conventional arms in Europe between NATO and the Warsaw Pact, and which calls for gradual reduction of military weapons, with full implementation by Nov. 16, 1995. Examines Russian attitudes towards and observance of Treaty regarding overall reductions, and reviews concerns of U.S. and Western nations regarding Russian compliance with certain treaty provisions.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|