China-U.S. Relations [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background and analysis on U.S. relations with the People's Republic of China (PRC). Reviews 1994 policy changes and policy in the Clinton Administration. Outlines Congressional initiatives and U.S. policy approaches, and includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. China-U.S. Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|