Budget Process Changes Made in the Rules of the House in January 1995 (H.Res. 6) [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses changes in the budget process made by the House of Representatives, pursuant to the House Republican "Contract with America," an agenda for the first 100 days of the 104th Congress. Details five categories of changes, including alterations in voting, baseline estimating, and committee procedures.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Budget Process Changes Made in the Rules of the House in January 1995 (H.Res. 6)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|