Army Reserve Components [electronic resource] : Strength and Force Structure Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes issues facing Congress concerning the strength and force structure of the Army reserve components--the Army National Guard and the Army Reserve. Analyzes recent strength cuts, status of Army National Guard "enhanced readiness" brigades, and the future of Army National Guard divisions.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Army Reserve Components
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|