International Narcotics Control and U.S. Foreign Policy [electronic resource] : A Compilation of Laws, Treaties, Executive Documents, and Related Materials
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (916 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Also includes a subject index (pages 861-883).
Basic Documents (pages 1-32), including National Narcotics Leadership Act of 1988 (pages 1-12).
Bilateral Treaties and Agreements Between the U.S. and Other Nations (pages 531-573).
Enforcement Related Statutes (pages 121-327), including.
Executive Branch Documents (pages 395-529), including.
Foreign Assistance and Related Statutes (pages 33-119), including.
Money Laundering Related Statutes (pages 328-367).
Multilateral Declarations and Agreements (pages 575-851), including.
Statutes on Role of Armed Forces (pages 368-394).
Texts and partial texts are organized as follows.
Updated compilation, prepared by Carolyn Hatcher (and others, CRS) for the Senate Caucus on Narcotics Control and the House International Relations Committee, of laws, treaties, executive documents, and other materials related to international narcotics control.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. International Narcotics Control and U.S. Foreign Policy: A Compilation of Laws, Treaties, Executive Documents, and Related Materials. 97-S962-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|