Right-to-Work Laws [electronic resource] : An Overview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Labor unions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Traces the origin of right-to-work laws, State enactments, and related Congressional legislation. Examines economic impact of right-to-work laws on wages, prices, and unemployment.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Right-to-Work Laws
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|