Overview of U.S. DOT's Safety Programs, Strategies, Budget, and Issues [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Transportation accidents.
Transportation -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Highlights DOT safety initiatives and laws that provide the basis for various Federal transportation safety programs and policies. Reviews selected aspects of the FY95 budget, discusses whether funds are being spent in proportion to the fatality rates associated with different modes of transportation, and addresses other selected issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Overview of U.S. DOT's Safety Programs, Strategies, Budget, and Issues
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|